AvaLonux, PhotaLonux, BookaLonux...

A Blog about...., Art, various Linux OS that I am stuffing my portable computer with, Photography in general and I am reading : La vampa d'agosto by Andrea Camilleri.

lundi, février 27, 2006

wi-fi in a tin can ?

If I would have known about this I would not have bought my apple extreme airport....., just roam around with my portable and a tin can.
It seems easy enough to build a wi-fi antenna out of a tin can, if you want to try just check out these links here

How To Build A Tin Can Waveguide WiFi Antenna
same site, but with some details on the tin can
another way of making tin can wi-fi
online mag about computing
another online mag, wi-fi toys

If you want more info, just look around on google or yahoo like I did, info comes in 227 000 pages in 0.20 sec, more than I can read in 384 days.

adopt your own virtual pet!