AvaLonux, PhotaLonux, BookaLonux...

A Blog about...., Art, various Linux OS that I am stuffing my portable computer with, Photography in general and I am reading : La vampa d'agosto by Andrea Camilleri.

mercredi, mars 15, 2006

Hm, EVP, what is that?

Came across interesting information on the internet,

about EVP, its so interesting that I am going to try it out. I have always been curious about radio, used to spend hours turning the dial of my grandfather old radio when I was a kid, I was interested in all the different languages and far away places. I still own a shortwave radio and look for different radio stations, if we can now record voices that talk to us, well its worth the try to make contact if its possible. Who knows, maby someone on the other side wants to talk. With all respect to the ones that go on living after leaving this world.
cheer's

adopt your own virtual pet!